- Website Redesign: Navigate a website overhaul, including deciding what pages you want to build, writing copy, and securing any additional vendors.
- Strategy: Create a marketing plan so you know the kinds of projects and areas of your business you should be focusing on right now to meet your most pressing needs.
- Brand Collateral: Produce marketing material to help you tell your story. From developing a logo using one of my strategic partners, to designing a brochure, to a book, to a proposal, to a print ad, let's create something you love.
- Brand Positioning: Identify what makes you great, that your customers are looking for, that your competition just doesn't have.
- Copywriting: Provide clarity to your writing so that it feels fresh, jargon-free, and more in line with what you sound like.
- Testimonials: Gather your client and customer testimonials for you (as in—interview clients and happy customers you love, help get down on paper what they love about you, manage getting their approval on something everyone feels great about, and post it in the right places like on your website and Yelp).
- Campaign Management: Produce and manage brand campaigns, projects, and initiatives that are lean, mean, and creative. (See my list of individual communication talents above.)
- Account Service: Provide top-notch client service to help free up your teams and staff to focus on making high quality creative campaigns.